Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyelinerirritation and itching in eyes

My eyes are burning and am also experiencing achy eyes alone with a headache in my temples. I live in the India and recently purchased the Maybelline eyeliner gel as well, today is April 06, 2015. I have only worn it twice now trying it for the first time. I noticed it once, then used my old make up for a couple of days, then tried it again today. The same results. I thought I would try one more time to make sure of the association, but having read these reviews, I am now convinced that this pain is from the eye make up.