Maybank Puchong branchservices I want to complain is very bad and no fair.

I

Hi my name is Eric.
I feel very not save in Maybank saving account. And no fair on me.
When I last time bankrupt. And lost it my job. And I can't make it my credit card payments, even min payments also I didn't have too, And Maybank will take action send me lawyer latter and even collect department is so action talking with me. No people force u using all the amount. Sure is she/he talking right. Even at last lawyer to call me say I should be make fully payments. If not we will take action report polis going to my home catching me and will go the court. And the court fees is few thousand I have to pay all. I quit to call my new boss to help me settled all my amount. But now I facing complaining is I have also have buy the second have for new vehicles on that time is auto deduction from my saving account. But every time is not under my hand to make it payments. But Maybank is following the authorities to deduct. But my saving always is empty and late bank in from my EX company. One day I feel is my saving why lost money inside my account. Suddenly I check online is deducted some amount on my saving but we have manual cash payments to my vehicle is mean pay in one month 2time.sure I go Maybank argue about my payments why take two time payments ur Sistem online didn't know and the working stuff help me get it back my refund. In the next month also same problem out. I direct going to find the work stuff telling her about this case come again and need stuff to help cancel this auto deduction ruses. This case is pass few years I think if I not wrongly. But today 04/April/2017 time I dunno (COME AGAIN AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTION FROM MY SAVING ACCOUNT BUT NOW I HAVE OUT STATION MY WALLET IS IN LEFT FEW RINGGIT HOW I CAN ACHIEVE MY PETROL ADD MY HOTEL MY FOOD. I CALL MAYBANK SERVICE CENTER THE STUFF SAYING TO ME IS NOT MY DEPARTMENT PROBLEMS WRONG IS MAYBANK PUCHONG FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. Since I want ask from Maybank?if customers take it a load run and no pay and what u do is ur lost. And now my case like this MY LOST (WHERE SHOULD BE I NEED TO CLAIMS MY LOST) Can u answer me this question...