Maybankociss

T

I tried opening a Current Account with a Maybank Branch in Alam Damai Branch. The staff in counter 11 made me visit her 7 times..but still wouldnt allow me to open a current. Almost a month. She says my name appear in OCISS system with an issue with Bank Islam. I gave her all the release letters from Bank Islam. But she said I must go to Bank Islam Hq to clear. I did that too. But still no body seem to about OCISS in Bank Islam. But I hope this matter will be resolved..as i was made to run around to so many places by the counter girl at my old age of 61.