Menu

M
Author of the complaint
7:22 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought 4 auction lots. One lot from one auction in Kent, WA and the other 3 were from another in nearby Issaquah by same sellers. The one lot was not even close to being the item in the picture. They tried to make us take it anyway and I just left. At the second sale I had two lots that were listed as 'New' Items. I bought 5 'NEW' cake plates and they were all dirty and the cake spatulas were not in the boxes as described. I also bought 2 pair of 'NEW' boots. Neither pair were new and one pair was quite worn and not even the brand indicated. The 3rd lot, a vintage fur stole was as described.
We were told by one of the male agents there, 'Sorry' and he offered us a smaller version of the item we were not even interested in. I learned my lesson. STAY AWAY from these rip-off artists.

ADVERTISIMENT

The head office refunded me what I requested for the mis-categorized items sold by their franchise in my area. I am completely satisfied with their quick response. A+ on their customer service.

Helpful? 2 0