MaxCleanseStole my money

G Review updated:

In September I ordered the free trial offer, when I received the acaiberry cleanse I called to cancel the membership within the alloted timeframe. I was given a confirmation number, however Oct 6 2009, my credit card was charged 119.02 USD that I did not authorize as I had cancelled the transaction. When I tried to find the website again, I have been unsuccessful.

More MaxCleanse Complaints & Reviews

• Iv
    Ivan Marin May 19, 2019

Tengo un descuento en mi tarjeta de credito que nunca autorice ni he comprado nada.
    El día 7 de Mayo de 2019 me hicieron un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito por valor de 135.11 Dolares Canadienses.
    No se de que es. Por eso estoy pidiendo una explicación y un reembolso de forma inmediata.