Maxbhimobile accessories

M Nov 05, 2019

Order ID-1976269. Order received on 05/11/19. The LCD with touch screen (Combo Folder) is not compatible with my Redmi Note 4X phone. The original Folder of my phone was cracked but was working satisfactorily to assess my data. But the technical person repairing my phone removed the original folder to replace with the new folder sent by you and so it became completely damaged while doing so. But upon opening your package and while installing the folder sent by you it was observed that it was not compatible with my Redmi Note 4X.
This indicates the lackadaisical attitude and inefficiency of your technical person who failed to verify compatibility of the folder with Redmi Note 4X . Thus he is directly responsible for complete damage of my phone making it useless devoiding me to assess my data on phone which i was doing satisfactorily before receiving the new one from you. Further he is responsible for the financial losses incurred to me for sending the item back to you as the cost of the folder is increasing to me.
In view of the above i hope that reflecting the same faith as i shown upon your company while paying in advance, the proper Folder meant for Redmi Note 4X would be dispatched to me immediately without awaiting for the erroneous folder to reach upto you from my side. I assure you that i will dispatch it back to you in the next available moment and send the copy of the receipt of the dispatch.
I expect for the simultaneous action from your side, so that i could assess my important data in phone at the earliest as i am unable to stay at my present location for the long time taken normally by you for replacing the item taking regular course of action and process.
Your co-ordination would be highly appreciated and would go a long way in maintaining faith.
I am attaching Photograph of inside of my Redmi Note 4X opened by Technician and the shape of the only one circuit flap (Orange Colored leaf) attached with the folder already installed is seen. Whereas in the Photograph of the folder as sent by you shows two circuit flaps on both sides of folder and both are not in line with the place of insertion in my redmi Note 4X.

• Updated by Manoj Mongia · Nov 05, 2019