Max WaterFalse Advertising

False advertiser, be very aware. I trusted his "expert" opinion when purchasing an RO water filtration unit for my home. Several months later when I go back to purchase filters I am advised I didn't buy an RO unit, but a simple water purifier. When he and I both reviewed the advertisement (ebay listing) it states RO DI in the item description. When I confronted him with this advertisement, he stated he does that to get the attention of buyers, and buyers need to better educated to purchase equipment.
I trusted this seller and took his advice on what to purchase, and I am very disappointed finding out months later I didn't get what I paid for. Apparently, false advertising pays off for this individual. Sadly, I've sent him more business from my friends and family, who have now also been ripped off.
He won't do anything to rectify the problem, expect sell me a new & different unit. e has several complaints on ebay about his false advertising, broken and/or missing parts upon delivery and very poor customer service.

• Ni
    Nicole Saydal Jun 21, 2016

Max water sent us a system with a broken seal and did nothing to let us return the item. It is cheaply made and it is not what I paid for. I have to agree with you when you say they advertise incorrectly and with false description. I also recommended this to a few friends and they also got ripped off. Ebay did nothing to fix the situation either. STAY AWAY FROM MAX WATER, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.