Mate1.com — refund/fraudulent activity
I tried a trial I repeat a trial offer! A trial offer only! Mate 1 went into my account without my permission, or authorization! They not only went into my account they went into it since December 2017.
I notified my credit card company that Iam disputing, and refusing to pay it! My email is [protected]@hotmail. I expect a full refund asp.
This is fraud, and theft! You don't go into someone's account unless you ask them, or have there permission!
I had to cancel my credit card so they won't do it anymore! It was a trial, and a trial only! I never agreed to anything more! I never agreed for them to go into my account without my authorization from December until now!
I expect a full refund! This has been reported to the fraud department of my credit card company! I expect mate1 to resolve this issue asp!
More Mate1.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mate1.com - mate1.com online dating fraud 
- Mate1.com - phone # for them 
- Mate1.com - unable to cancel 
- Mate1.com - unauthorized credit card billing! 
- Mate1.com - scam 
- Mate1.com - scam. ripoff.
- Mate 1 - dating site
- Mate1.com - deductions of money from my account without my knowledge 
- Mate1 - refund 
- Mate1 - scam site