Match.com — online dating
I think a lot of people who used match.com should be aware that most of the women are schizo mind game players and using the site can be traumatizing, there is now a term known as PTDD...post traumatic dating disorder. My own experiences of match.com have driven me literally to drink, being hoodwinked into thinking someone actually likes you and then they turn out to be a mental patient or they start talking to you, then stop and play mind games by staying offline or being online and ignoring you. The last three people ive met online have all been formerly committed to a mental hospital, now whats the odds on that ?. My advice to anyone using online dating is to be very cautious and especially were so called big time sites are involved as if its not bad enough that half the profiles on match.com are fakes with people listed as uk residents but in fact all their photos are in another country and mtach them selves do nothing about fake profiles as it generates revenue .
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service 
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.