MasterCutspoor customer service

Went into the store and wanted to get my haircut and colored I explained how I wanted it cut and colored the lady that I was talking to was rude so of coarse I asked for someone else to cut my hair so I sat down in the chair she combed out my hair style sectioned off my hair and said she would be back she had to get the hair color she returned a few minutes later and told me that she could not color my hair because she was new to the store and that the store manager wasnt there for her to mix color so I asked what about the other lady that was working and she told me that she refused to mix it because I didnt want her to do my hair mind you I got to the store at 300 in the after noon she said that there was not enought time to do it anyways cause they closed at 8. The lady doing my hair felt really bad about what happened I let her go ahead and cut my hair in which she did a great job and still apologizing for the other lady. I called the store manager the next day and I was told that she was sorry for the problem not even to say that she would look into it or anything very unprofessional then I said that I would still like to come and get the color and she told me no that I would have to make an appoinment that the store is really busy talk about putting someone out and not making the problem right where is the customer service in this situation?

cherrytea Sep 04, 2010

I'm a cosmetology student [about to be interviewed at a Mastercuts which is why I'm reading reviews of them] and first of all that stylist being new is no excuse for not being able to mix the color, since that's one big thing that at least should be learned at cosmetology school...or at least during the stylist training from the salon. Plus I agree that it wasn't right that you had to make an appointment to later get the color done since it wasn't your fault that you couldn't get it done there in the first place, although they possibly knew that they would be so busy over the next couple days that they really couldn't squeeze you in.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices