MasterCutsfull hair of foils gone wrong

P Mar 25, 2018

I went into your new Brunswick Dieppe location on March 24 at 3pm thinking I was going to get a fresh new look that I would be happy with. I went in showing a picture of a really dark mocca brown and I wanted platinum highlights. I did not get eather of what I wanted. I also asked for big bold chunky highlights I did not get that eighter. I only treat myself once a year to a what I thought was a more upscale salon. My hair stylest did not listen to a word I said in what I wanted in a new style. I spent 194.93$ and I am not happy at all. My stylist name is Meghan and she gave me the most boring hair style ever. I got a dull brown and my highlights are not what I expected. My highlights are thin and boring. If I were to have gone to a more budget friendly salon I would have probably got what I wanted in the first place . I am looking for a full refund of my money. I have never been so unhappy with my hair. I am looking for a full refund of my money because I did not get what I was promised.

full hair of foils gone wrong

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices