Menu
Master Rooter Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Master Rooter
reviews & complaints

www.rooterga.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

Master Rooter Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Master Rooter at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Master Rooter has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Master Rooter. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Master Rooter reviews & complaints 4

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Master Rooter reviews & complaints

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Master Rooter I got ripped off by Master Rooter for my septic tank

I got ripped off by Master Rooter for my septic tank. They charged me $3500 and gave me a list of parts and labor on a contract that wasn't itemized. Lots of people have complained about this on ComplaintsBoard.com, FaceBook, and AngiesList. I called them for a septic tank all clear letter for my house sale and they said it would be $800. But when the technician came, they said my septic tank was almost backing up into my house and it could cost $2100 to $3500. I had to trust them because I was selling my house. But then I found out that this is what they always do. They give you a low price on the phone and then find more problems when they get there. They don't really fix the problem or they make up a problem to charge you more. Don't use this company because they are dishonest and use bait-and-switch tactics all the time.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Master Rooter We had Master Rooter, LLC replace our back fill pipes on our septic tank

We had Master Rooter, LLC replace our back fill pipes on our septic tank. They said it would last 20 years or more. But now it's 2022 and our whole system is messed up. I called them and they said they'd fix it for $3000. We already paid them $10,000 in 2019 to fix our septic tank. This ain't our fault and they didn't do a good job.

J

Master Rooter They was paid to pump my septic tank

They was paid to pump my septic tank. They got a copy of the septic tank drawing showing where it was. They told someone who don't own the house that the tank was under the fence and they had to take the gate off. They took the gate off and half of the fence fell down. The septic tank wasn't under the fence! It was outside the fence. If they had asked me, I wouldn't have let them take the gate off and break the fence. They charged me $500 for that. I paid them $3000 for the septic tank pumping and I said I didn't want to pay the $500 for the fence. Now I have to pay $4500 to fix the fence. They should have charged me $2500 for the septic tank pumping. With the fence and the $500, I have to pay $7500. They said they won't give me the $500 back.

Is Master Rooter legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Master Rooter as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Master Rooter stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Master Rooter should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Master Rooter earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Master Rooter achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Rooterga.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Master Rooter website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rooterga.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Master Rooter protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Master Rooter has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
J

Master Rooter I got ripped off by Master Rooter, LLC for septic pumping

I got ripped off by Master Rooter, LLC for septic pumping. I called them on 10/5 for a clogged septic system and picked them cause they advertised $150 pumping. They told me on the phone that it could cost up to $680 if I had a 1500 gallon tank. My tank was 1000 gallons and they charged me $2200. Ben and AJ were the dudes on my property on 10/6. I talked to the boss Ethan on 10/13 and he called me back the next day to explain the charges which still seem like a lot. They put the hose in the tank, pumped it, and replaced the filter. I didn't see them do anything else. Ethan broke down the charges that weren't on the invoice. They guessed at things like the length of the drain field. They also added bacteria for $450 that they never talked to me about. I talked to Ben a lot about bacteria and he never mentioned it before or after the service. I signed the paper to have the services done but after talking to other companies, septic tank employees and Coweta Co Environmental Services, I think they charged me too much!

Master Rooter Customer Reviews Overview

Master Rooter is a plumbing company that has received positive reviews from its customers. The company has been praised for its prompt and efficient service, with many customers reporting that their plumbing issues were resolved quickly and effectively. Customers have also noted the professionalism and friendliness of the company's staff, who are said to be knowledgeable and helpful.

One of the standout features of Master Rooter is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Many customers have reported that the company went above and beyond to ensure that their plumbing needs were met, and that they were completely satisfied with the service they received. This dedication to customer service has earned Master Rooter a loyal following of satisfied customers.

Another positive aspect of Master Rooter is its competitive pricing. Customers have reported that the company's rates are reasonable and affordable, especially given the high quality of service they provide. This has made Master Rooter a popular choice for customers who are looking for a reliable and affordable plumbing company.

Overall, Master Rooter has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from its customers. With its commitment to customer satisfaction, prompt and efficient service, and competitive pricing, it is easy to see why the company has earned such a strong reputation in the plumbing industry. If you are in need of plumbing services, Master Rooter is definitely a company worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Master Rooter contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Master Rooter?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Master Rooter Customer Service. Initial Master Rooter complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Master Rooter above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Master Rooter. Discuss the issues you have had with Master Rooter and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.