Massimo Duttibad quality control poorly made

U

I just visited Dubai for the first time last week, & I also discovered the Massimo Dutti shop in the Mall of the Emirates, which looked amazing for the clothes on sale ( made in Spain & not China ) & the Spanish speaking staff who served me . I purchased a cashmere & cotton V neck sweater for 205AED, which I thought was a great buy, till after wearing it for the first time, a large hole opened up under the right sleeve. It seems that although the knitted fabric had been over locked, some SLOPPY machinist had not sewn up the sleeve seam completely. initially I had regretted that I had not purchased several more in other colours, & actually had phoned the store from New Zealand, asking them to either charge them on my credit card & post them to me OR hold several, for a few days, when another business colleague would be in Dubai, who could pick them up & pay for them.Both of these requests were flatly denied..SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE !!
Since then on discovery of the hole in this garment, I am happy not to have purchased any more rubbish from this company..At least in China, they do make some rubbish quality clothing but their quality control is better than Massimo Dutti !

• Al
    ALINAVASILACHE Dec 14, 2014

i HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE...REALLY BAD

• Yn
    Ynix Mar 17, 2015

I experienced rather similar situation. But the experience happened when I tried men's leather jacket. The zipper suddenly broken. The staff accused me for causing the breaking of the zipper. Gesturing I should responsibile for the incident. What a lousy service. I have a cheap jeans which I force the zipper all the time..it has been years the zipper still intact. While the leather jacket costing 300 dollars having a bad quality zipper..

• Si
    siba madani Mar 22, 2015

the female staff in outlet mall is very rude and unprofessional at all!