The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Massimo Dutti — bad quality control poorly made
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just visited Dubai for the first time last week, & I also discovered the Massimo Dutti shop in the Mall of the Emirates, which looked amazing for the clothes on sale ( made in Spain & not China ) & the Spanish speaking staff who served me . I purchased a cashmere & cotton V neck sweater for 205AED, which I thought was a great buy, till after wearing it for the first time, a large hole opened up under the right sleeve. It seems that although the knitted fabric had been over locked, some SLOPPY machinist had not sewn up the sleeve seam completely. initially I had regretted that I had not purchased several more in other colours, & actually had phoned the store from New Zealand, asking them to either charge them on my credit card & post them to me OR hold several, for a few days, when another business colleague would be in Dubai, who could pick them up & pay for them.Both of these requests were flatly denied..SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE !!
Since then on discovery of the hole in this garment, I am happy not to have purchased any more rubbish from this company..At least in China, they do make some rubbish quality clothing but their quality control is better than Massimo Dutti !
More Massimo Dutti Complaints & Reviews
- Massimo Dutti - unfair treatment
- Massimo Dutti` - Terrible quality clothes!
- Massimo Dutti - Hand watch
- Massimo Dutti - Customer Service Online Responses
- Massimo Dutti - leather jacket
- Massimo Dutti - exchange defective item
- Massimo Dutti - missing shipment and refund has not yet been applied!!!
- Massimo Dutti - credit complaint
- Massimo Dutti - customer service/gift card
- Massimo Dutti - poor quality shoes, torn apart after 2 months - want refund