Massage Envy — Overcharged for the past 3 years. I have been a member since 2014.
My name is Patricia Marone. I am currently a member of Massage Envy since 2014. I was paying a $74.99 fee every month for services in New Jersey. In September of 2016 I moved to Florida. I have proof of residency starting January 9, 2017. Since that date I was unaware that the fee in Florida is $60.00 per month. I informed both places; Freehold, New Jersey that I was moving to Florida and also Wesley Chapel, Florida that I moved from New Jersey. I found out last week that the rates in Florida are $60 per month for members, only because there was a sign posted in the newly renovated reception area. I called corporate immediately after my appointment and spoke to Bradley. I was suppose to receive a phone call within 48 hours! I'm still waiting. In the very least I feel that I should be compensated for overpaying for services rendered. I have always enjoyed going to Massage Envy for facials. I hope that this matter can be resolved. Thank you
Patricia Marone [protected]
I hope I receive a response. Thank you for your time.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices 
- Massage Envy - harassment 
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation 
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services 
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment 
- Massage Envy - injury 
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam 
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service 
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking