Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyogbaleno car repairing and workshop issue

P Oct 22, 2019 Review updated:

I m here by writing a mail due to poor quality of repair work carried out by maruti Suzuki India limited authorized workshop of our Car Baleno delta petrol, registration no is UP14 DN3029 which was submitted in showroom in 17th may 2019 for accidental.

But service center carried our poor quality of works of our car while the car have kept by workshop 1 and 1/2 month in workshop but no further implementation getting. while i have highlighted the issue many times via mail, customer care but comlain is closed by Nexa RSM without attempting the issue and Nexa RSM have used unprofessional language .

Please suggest us what i will do for resolution.

Pradeep Kumar

[protected]

Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog

• P
      Oct 22, 2019

Please suggest us what i will do for resolution.

•   Oct 22, 2019

Hi Pradeep, I see that you are confused. You wrote that you are sending an email but you have actually posted to complaint board. This is not sending an email. I hope this clears things up!