Marriott Vacation Clubforeclosure process

J Review updated:

Marriott Vacation Club is ethically corrupt. Marriott foreclosed on my Ocean Point Time Share due to a $3.81 maintenance fee shortfall. Marriott stole my $16, 600 (paid cash) Time Share for just $100 at foreclosure.

As a senior citizen and a 12 year (owner) customer, Marriott's treatment of me was reprehensible and despicable. Marriott's 'core values' are a lie.

Marriott is ruthless, uncaring, unethical and its God is 'greed'. Buyer beware.

• Mc
    Mcgov Sep 07, 2017

I was with them 17 years- had a credit card stolen that was used to pay my maintenance fees - Visa put a hold on a number of charges MVC being one of them- since MVC didn't respond to the letter from Visa 3 months later the funds were returned to me. Prior to the 3 months I received a letter from MVC- with a lien stating my payment wasn't received- unbeknownst to me that they did not respond to Visa.. Called and spoke to 3 different mgrs who said they would look into it-- (did send the original payment back to MVC) just wanted to adjust the $175 fee. It got to a $285 fee 2 weeks later-- even though the mgrs were looking into it.. I think they are the worst in customer service- I will never stay at a Marriott hotel again for work- I am in the process of selling my MVC membership--

• Pb
    PB2020 Sep 22, 2020

@Mcgov I'm on the same boat and interested to understand the available options to sale the Marriott membership