Marlo Furniture — horrible customer service
I am dumb again to purchase a leather sofa from Marlo this Thanksgiving weekend! Ten years ago, I purchased a bedding set from Marlo Furniture in Falls Church, their Chester drawer arrived slightly damaged! I emailed + calls without any responses from them. I did not have time to pursue further and gave up on it!
This year, I gave them a second chance! I thought about that horrible customer service but was lured by their low price anyway. I bought a big leather sofa that their delivery men can not bring into my family room. They do not remove doors! I wanted to return the sofa but Marlo will charge a 20% re-stocking fee for an unwrapped merchandise! They are nasty!
Do not waste your time dealing with them! You have to look at it as a cash and carry issue as if you are to buy your furniture at a flea market. Once the transaction is done, things are over!
More Marlo Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Marlo Furniture - marlo furniture alexandria - do not buy anything 
- Marlo Furniture - still waiting!!! 
- Marlo Furniture - beyond frustrated
- Marlo Furniture / Home Theatre Seating - poor quality product!
- Marlo Furniture - no customer service
- Marlo Furniture - gas rebate
- Marlo Furniture - terrible company!
- Marlo Furniture Company - occasional table set
- Marlo Furniture - marlo furniture is a nightmare - warning-buyer beware-don't buy from this store!!!
- Marlo Furniture - frustrating experience