Mark Medical CareUnethical, ineffective behavior!

In 2015, I went to "Dr." Ron Mark to have some spider veins removed from the side of my legs. I was taken into the treatment room by Dr. Mark. We spoke briefly - approximately 20 seconds while he began the treatment which is supposed to have little to NO down time. He began moving the laser over my legs despite me 1) not having any spider veins and there and 2) that is not the area I asked to be treated! Half way through the procedure he hastily leaves the room, says nothing to me and leaves the door to the treatment room wide open. I assume he realized he had burned me, but then he came back and then started on the other side of my leg. By the time I left, I had an open, weeping wound on one side of my leg and the other side was developing a large blister.

As the day went on smaller blister began to forms under on different areas of my legs, which eventually popped and bled. [continued below]...

... The blister on the first leg popped and the wound was quite deep. I called 6 days later concerned that the wounds were looking infected and my legs were still swollen, red and very hot, but didn't get a return till the following afternoon. I went through another weekend and by Wednesday of the following week I was still looking SO bad and the hole on my right leg was not healing.

I called the office once again and they said I should come the following day to see the doctor. He looked at my legs and the open lesions and I expressed my concerns that I look considerably worse now that I did when I went in; I was worried about scarring as well; and why did he perform the procedure if he knew that it was going to make me worse?
His comment was, "the body is very forgiving" and offered to phone in antibiotics.

I called the pharmacy for 4 1/2 hours that evening to see if the meds had been phoned in. They had not. I got a call the following day from the office that they are not able to find a phone number for the pharmacy - IT'S CVS and if you Google “CVS Phamracy”, - it's the first entry!!! They are so incompetent that I will NEVER EVER return there. So here I am over 3 weeks later with a hole which is VERY prominent on my right leg. I know better than to go to a washed-up radiologist for a "real" procedure, but I thought that this was so minor that anyone with even a decent amount of training could perform it. Boy was I wrong.

They have made no offer to correct the damage they have done - so I am not sure what my next move is but I will likely file a complaint with the NYS Department of Education and the NYS Office Of The Professionals. To accept a large hole (in addition to smaller ones in both legs) along with not seeing any improvement on my veins is not acceptable.

I know this isn't as bad or as devastating as some of the procedures I have seen, but keep in mind, this doctor is completely incompetent and his services are innefective. Please Beware!

Unethical, ineffective behavior!