Marcadis & AssociatesHarrassment

S

These people called my 80 year old grandmother, harrassing her, telling her they would be having me arrested and were filing a lawsuit against me. She was so upset. I called 6 times to get information from them but they kept hanging up on me when I asked for their physical address. They kept telling me that they were a PI firm working for the attorney. When I finally got someone to give me a fax number to send a cease and desist since I knew they were a collection agency, they told me they would be having me served with a law suit.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices