Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business Services ManoMano / Colibri Company Delay with confirmation of payment

ManoMano / Colibri Company review: Delay with confirmation of payment

M
Author of the complaint
12:45 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On Sunday evening 31/01/21 I instructed my bank to make payment of £332.99 for one Böhmer-AG i5000W - 3.0Kw Petrol Inverter Generator and was advised payment will be made within 2 hours to their bank account via the detail provided in their email to me acknowledging my bank transfer with an order number ([protected]) This is the only information provided.

This morning (01/02/21 I checked my order to see if it was processed. It was not processed because on entering their web site page titled "My Purchases" I was confronted with this following advisory note "Awaiting payment by bank transfer" despite the fact that my bank had already made the transfer of money. I telephoned their UK customer care number ([protected]) their agent said there was a system error and it will take 48 hours to confirm my payment before my order can be processed. He requested an "M" number containing 12 digits which I should have received via email. I did not receive any such number. They have my payment and I need an immediate deployment of my order.
([protected]