Mango.comterrible store

L

I decided to order something from Mango online store and bought several pieces of clothing from them. I received my order in reasonable time and everything was great, but one shirt was missing so I called Mango customer service and asked about the missing item. They promised to resolve my issue but did absolutely nothing! Week later I decided to call again and they promised to contact me later. Another week passed and no one called. All the time they told me that everything was fine and I'll get my shirt soon, but nothing ever arrived! What a terrible place!! Do not order anything from Mango online store!