Make Google Cashthese people are frauds

I ordered this kit from google, and they said it was only $2.17. Nowhere did they say anything about charging &75 a month. I got my bank statement and there was the charge from google with a Utah phone number. I called the number and the guy gave me a different number to call. I called that number and got customer service. I explained to them that I wanted to cancel my membership and they give me alink, which is www.millionairemission.biz/cancellation.pdf, and much to my surprise no form comes up for me to fill out for cancellation. I call customer service again, and they tell me that they have to e mail me the form which could take up to two days. By the time I get their form, if I get the form, my seven days will be up and I will be charged $75. I have cancelled my credit card, so therefore they cannot charge me anymore, but I have read a lot from people who is having trouble with them as well. I just want to know why is the Utah number on my statement. My financial institution says that is the person who took my money. His number is [protected], and the number he gave me was [protected]. These people should be stopped from scamming people like they are. There are numerous complaints on them, so why are they still able to scam us?

• Ka
    Kay Morrow Nov 28, 2008

Trird to cancel but still being charged on credit card

• Na
    nate hudgen Jan 22, 2009

I have an account with Makr Google Cash That i would like to cancel

Nate Hudgen 408 998 4321

[email protected]

• Br
    BrendaScott836 Feb 09, 2009

Please sir, do not take more money from my account!! The PC that I use will not let me access [email protected]!

• Lu
    lueann robinson Feb 19, 2009

i went on-line to fill out appl for make 3, 500 with make google cash, but i called the next day to cancel the person said he would e-mail me a complaint form, so i went to my e-mail add but no form was there i called again during the said buss hrs no-body picks up phone recording office hrs are closed.

• Ia
    ian Mar 29, 2009

there are lot of lies in the internet, so better be careful in handling your cash. Of course, we have to be practical as the economy continuously struggling. For me as a writer, i prepare to have my own pay pal and not google cash or anything else.

• Me
    Megan Apr 01, 2009

If you paid for the materials with a credit card ..that
    is where you will action ! If you didnt ..just keep trying and call the BBB and the Governor's office.
    Dont laugh Govs dont want any trouble !!!

• Lu
    LUIS GONZALES Apr 09, 2009

I ALSO AM HAVEING TROUBLE CANCELLING

• Th
    thepiedpipercub Apr 25, 2009

thanks, you saved me allot of time and money!

• St
    stewart bush Jul 16, 2009

I have an account with google cash that i would like to cancel ASAP.thank you stewart bush 850 368 [email protected]

Chinzee Feb 07, 2012

I checked my bank account this morning and noticed a recurring withdrawel from my bank account yesterday so I called my bank to find out what the charge was for. I filed a claim to dispute the charge and was given a number by my bank representative to call to cancel so I finished up with my bank claims representative and called the number that Make Google Cash out of UT attached to the withdrawel. The automated operater says "The number you have dialed has not been assigned yet". Fancy That! "Make Google Cash" gives out non-existing telephone numbers to banks and consumers so that neither can call to cancel or dispute the charges. I, then, had to call my bank claims rep. again and she took the necessary steps to ensure that they could not take any more money from my account, and I was also given the numbers for Identity Theft Prevention and BBB. I had an issue with "Home Income Cash Machine" last month and since I haven't ordered anything on the internet other than signing up for Netflix. I'm pretty sure that "Home Income Cash Machine" and "Make Google Cash" are related. I say this because they were going to charge me $47 last month plus another $355. However, my bank rejected the withdrawel because of the amount. I'm upset but I also look at matters this way. I earn my money honestly and God is the one that has supplied me with all that I have and need. He doesn't take kindly to things like this, and I'm confident that those who steal from people like the jokers behind these scams do-He will deal with them Himself. I have done my part in writng this so that others are made aware of the b-s that is on the internet, and have taken the precautions necessary to protect my own interests. I recommend that you do the same. If you want to start a business on-line, and need the tools to set up a web page etc..check out the programs that you can get for web design etc at places like Office Depot-Office Max or Best Buy perhaps. You don't have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to start a business online. The program probably also tells you how to go about setting up the search engine, domain...and gives ones that are reputable. God Bless!

• We
    web design frauds Mar 08, 2012

I can relate, my web designer 499websites.com 360 networkservices inc has disappeared and does not respond. Karim from customer service gave me an estimated time frame of 5 weeks beta version It has been 7 weeks now. I do not know what my options are please Help. I have paid all upfront cost in advance and have no chances of getting any monies back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices