Complaints & Reviews

M.S.E.D.Co.Ltd
Tejashri Building, 5th Floor,
Karnik Road, Near Jahangir Maidan,
Kalyan (West) : 421 301

Sub : Electricity Theft in our Meter No.[protected] for Consumer No. : [protected].

In continuation of my earlier letter dated 31st August 2015 and 1st September, 2015, I would like to appeal your good selves to the problem I’ve faced in the supply I get as mentioned in Subject line. I’ve been pointing out to your office in person and over telephone time to time regarding tampering of my meter allotted to the consumer number as mentioned in the subject line.
Since my first letter I’ve been paying the excess amount of electricity bill, you will agree with me for a family of standard size without having equipments like Air Conditioners, Micro wave should get the electricity bill somewhere around Rs 1000/- per month. But since last three years I’ve been getting electricity bill of average Rs 2000/- almost the double amount what actually I should pay, you can observe the same from my billing details available with you.
Initially thought about faulty meter and accordingly contacted your office regarding the same and was advised to change the same with digital one. For a month or two there was no excess burden on me. Since then on the same ground your office has changed the meter about five time. While contacted my personal electrician who does all house hold work suggested me time to time to complain about the theft of supply. Even some of your officers verbally accepted the chances of theft of electricity from the supply. But no action was taken for unknown reasons. I did observe low voltage, sudden stop in electricity supply for short time etc. On one occasion my electrician found damage to the security clip connected to the meter, the same was informed to your office. After this my electrician suggested to lodge a FIR in police station to get a better solution to this problem.

I’m really fade up of this complaining and would like to request you to please shift the meter in my residence instead of keeping it at the common board provided by the society. I assure you that there will not be much trouble taking the reading as I reside on ground floor of the society. I’m also worried about any kind of accidents because of the tampering of electricity supply. You will understand my concern.

With an anticipation of getting a early and better solution to this problem and will be very much thankful to you.

Getting Wrong Add Print on Bill

Dear Sir,
My customer No is [protected]. My meter No. is [protected]. I was staying at, Building No.12, Flat No, 401, Shailesh Nagar, M.P.Road, Mumbra, Dist - Thane
I several times complaint to your office that i getting my monthly electricity bill with wrong address so i am requesting to you pls correct is ASAP and priority.

Regd,
farzand ali
[protected]

• Ni
    nilesh khadtar Dec 29, 2010

dear Sir,
    Consumer No. 020019023080, Consumer No. West Pioneer Properties (I) Pvt. Ltd., Invoice No. 20101215585445 DT. 16/12/2010,
    Which type of Add. charges has been charged to us? kindly explained.
    Additional Charges @ rs. 1, 08, 460 @ 44 p/u on units 246500
    Regards
    Niesh Khadtar,
    MEP Manager 9819864640

defective meter

exes bill due to defective meter in the month of JUN-JULY 2009.customer no.[protected]. bill unit no.1937/Gondia(U)SDN.

Mobile under MSEDCL,Nashik Zone

sir,
Payment of mobile under nashik zone for MSEDCL is paid.please restart services of Mobile facility

MSEB is the worst company!

I hope this complaint will be read and taken seriously. MSEB is the worst of all. The load shedding is going on for the past 1 and a half years yet there is no curb on power cuts. Instead there is an increase in the no. Of hours in power cuts. There is no proper timing of load shedding. It is been done as per these peoples wish. These people have put up on their site names of some projects which will help in reduction of power cuts. But there are no such projects which have come up. If these people are not able to take the responsibility and make arrangements for curbing the power cuts they should better hand over this electricity board to someone who is responsible enough.

• Ra
    Raghuvir Prasad Sharma May 13, 2007

The word load shedding which might have started from India itself. We always talk the Mumbai city as world class city , where even the tourist come to see its diversity. But the builders and the corrupt MSEB officials are in mood to drive it as worst city. Despite knowing that the power production is less than the demand, the builders are making the concrete jungle and nourishing the MSEB officials by bribe for taking electricity connection. So the MSEB is not the worst but the politicians as well as builder and the officials are making it worst.

• Ay
    Aye Bee Jul 29, 2019

No helpline. No emergency helpline. Frequent power failures. There are at least 5 power cuts in a day. And, mandatory load shedding on Thursdays. Nearby societies do not have this problem. It is beyond tolerance!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices