Magazine Service CenterFraudulent company

S Review updated:

My credit card was charged for magazines that I did not order. When I called the number on the credit card statement, [protected])the voice system indicated they did not have record of the charges or magazines. The system does not allow talking to live person at the Center. What can I do to resolve this matter and ensure that I do not get charged for future subscriptions not ordered. Can the Better Business Bureau look into this matter.

• Ke
    kelsey reid Oct 27, 2008

accessed checking account and withdrew funds for magazines we didn't order

• Mt
    mtaylor Apr 02, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. Unfortunately I didn't completely check my past credit card charges until 3 months after their fraudulent charges were made. I'm now expecting only a partial refund. I hope at least that ocurrs.

• Sk
    Skyeyes Oct 08, 2009

Same is happening to me!! I tried the automated system but the charges are still on my credit card. I'm disputing them now. Is there anything else I should do?

yerby Apr 23, 2019

I have charges on my account and I did not order these magazines either.Perhaps the BBB can get involved, If not maybe a class action lawsuit will get their attention.

yerby Apr 23, 2019

I want charges dropped from my account IMMEDIATELY!!!

yerby Apr 23, 2019

I did NOT order ANYTHING from this site ! Cancel immediately or legal action will be taken !!!
    Deborah Yerby