Magazine Rewardsno way to be able to cancel my membership

M

I wanted to cancel my membership in Magazine Rewards within the trial period. Called several times at different times of the day, but always get message that the number is temporarily out of service, Please cancel Customer number [protected] I want to cancel all the magazines and the membership.
I will contact the Better Business Bureau
Maria Kellner

• Th
    theresa oceguera Dec 31, 2015

I can not get ahold of anyone to cancel my subscriptions, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], they already took money off my credit card, would like them to cancel my subscriptions and refund my credit card.next step bbb.

• Th
    theresa oceguera Dec 27, 2015

I want to stop my subscriptions, they didn't let me know they were up and charged my credit card, I live on ssi, I can not afford these magazine. I would like them to credit my credit card back and stop sending me the magazines.