M2 Media Groupunsolicited magazine subscriptions

F Review updated:

For approximately six months I've been receiving unsolicited magazines - InStyle, Rolling Stone, People, Real Simple, etc. etc. etc., from a company called M2 Media Group. I've sent several requests via e-mail to the company requesting that they cancel my account and stop sending me magazines, but it continues.

M2 Media Group
5 High Ridge Park
Stamford, CT 06840

RESOLVED

• M2 Media Group's response · Jul 26, 2017

Please contact us at customerservice @cancelmag.com for assistance.

• M2 Media Group's response · Sep 06, 2017

Bluedolphin.com is here to make sure your magazine experience is positive and enjoyable. If you have any questions about your magazine subscription feel free to check out our bluedolphin.com website and click on our customer care tab. You may also contact us by email at [email protected] We are here to handle any of your questions or concerns.

• Ro
    robotics1 Jun 19, 2019

I just received an email from Mercury Magazines, part of MC Media offering free subscription to Popular Science magazine. It is worse that unsolicited email because it was sent to an email address that was embedded in our website and is never given out. Therefore they have hacked our website to obtain that address. So I regret they are still doing the same thing as the original complaint in 2017.

• Rs
    RSo Aug 05, 2017

Try https://www.bluedolphin-magazines.com/ and see if your subscriptions are there, if so you can cancel there. I had 3 different magazines charged to my acct. for renewal by M2 Media Group through blue dolphin. Waiting to see if BD will reimburse me.