[Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooringcarpet

Horrible management and company that will not do what's right! Had carpet installed that needed to be replaced because of a defect. AFTER we have been moved in they said the entire carpet will be replaced under the warranty. We have so much stuff in all our rooms with 3 kids, it's an absolute nightmare to have to move EVERYTHING. When I talked to a manager about being compensated for the carpet some way, she told me they cant do that. I have every right to get a discounted refund after the more than $10k we spent. This is so ridiculous they wouldn't work with us as a customer and keep us happy with some of our money back! I would never order anything again from this company!

• Resolution statement

• Dear customer we sincerely apologize for your experience and would like to further discuss your concerns. Please contact us at [protected]@luna.com with both your contact and account information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Tc