[Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring — carpet
Horrible management and company that will not do what's right! Had carpet installed that needed to be replaced because of a defect. AFTER we have been moved in they said the entire carpet will be replaced under the warranty. We have so much stuff in all our rooms with 3 kids, it's an absolute nightmare to have to move EVERYTHING. When I talked to a manager about being compensated for the carpet some way, she told me they cant do that. I have every right to get a discounted refund after the more than $10k we spent. This is so ridiculous they wouldn't work with us as a customer and keep us happy with some of our money back! I would never order anything again from this company!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring Customer Care's Response, Apr 05, 2019
Dear customer we sincerely apologize for your experience and would like to further discuss your concerns. Please contact us at [protected]@luna.com with both your contact and account information. We look forward to hearing from you.
More Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- Luna Carpet - complete disatisfaction 
- Luna Carpet - not return deposit 
- Luna Flooring - lying thiefs!
- Luna Carpet - dishonest sales practices
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - return of my deposit
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - laminate and carpet
- Luna Carpet - entire company dealings
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring - carpet installation
- Luna - carpet
- [Resolved] Luna Flooring - stay away from this company