The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved LPC Card — total scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
If you receive a LPC SHOPPING CLUB card (that appears and sounds like it is a credit card) the best thing to do is cut it up and throw it away IT IS A TOTAL SCAM!!! these people are targeting people with credit problems in hopes that they will accept their offer. I recieved one of their so called platinum cards(WITH A 7500$ LIMIT) but was not fooled by this companies scam. Here Is a little information that may help people spot these companies, any card that does not have a familliar credit comp. (visa, mastercard, american express, etc.)is not real, if you go to your local atm you will normally see a posting of most, if not all of the legitimate card companies out there.I would advise to never accept a card from a company that cannot be used at an atm. These lpc cards come with the pre approved offer in the mail in an envelope that just about anyone can look in without opening and see that there is a so called hard or thick card that matches the name on the address; never accept a card that you can plainly see the name or number without opening the envelope, for it is illegal for a card company to mail a card in a marked envelope (one that explains what is inside of the envelope)or one that can be easily seen through and last but not least always assume that if a card is mailed with the offer and it explains that all you have to do is call and activate(the card it came with), it is a scam. Credit card comp. used to do bussiness this way but stopped within the last 10-20 years for security and theft purposes. WHAT IT IS---A CARD THAT ALLOWS YOU TO ENTER THEIR CLUB (AFTER CHARGING 200-400 DOLLARS WORTH MEMBER FEES) TO PURCHASE ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN MARKED UP 25-60% .YOU PAY 30%OF YOUR PURCHASES UP FRONT AND THEY PUT THE OTHER 70% ON YOUR CARD SO YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENTS.SO IF YOU FIGURE IN THE MARKUP ON THE JUNK THEY HAVE AND THE MEMBER FEES (WHICH ARE ALSO CHARGED TO YOU EVERY YEAR)YOU END UP LOOSING A TON OF MONEY. A MEMBERSHIP TO SAMS OR COSTCO IS THE BEST WAY TO GO, ALSO FROM THE RESEARCH THAT IVE GATHERED FROM OTHER PEOPLE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR GET OUT OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT CANCEL IT ONLINE AND ALL THEY GIVE YOU IS AN ACTVATION NUMBER TO CALL.I FOUND ONE PERSON ONLINE THAT FOUND A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER BUT THEY COULDNT GET THROUGH (THEY SAID THAT ALL THEY COULD GET WAS A RECORDING THAT SAID THEIR LINES WERE FULL) SO LPC IS A SCAM STAY AWAY!!!