Low VA RatesHome VA Refinance

J

LOW VA RATES is a scamming company that takes advantage of veterans in disparate situations. Take me for example. I was behind on my payments with my old lender, got the flier in the mail. Called and got promised all these great things. They have screwed up my paper work and want to keep sending notaries to my home for signed "revised" documents. Then once I got through all that stuff I have made my 3rd payment and now my loan is being sold off to another bank. So they do not give a damn about veterans... they just get you roped in and make you think they are there to help but the reality is that you are not a veteran who sacrificed time out of your life all you are to LOW VA RATES is an account number that gets sold off. Stay away veterans, do not fall for this crap.