Lovely Flora World Logo

Lovely Flora World

Having problems with Lovely Flora World?

Lovely Flora World Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lovely Flora World Customer Service. Initial Lovely Flora World complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lovely Flora World above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lovely Flora World. Discuss the issues you have had with Lovely Flora World and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lovely Flora World Complaints & Reviews

Lovely Flora Worlddead and dying flowers for mothers day

I am devastated to have to write and complain about the Mother's Day flowers that my daughter bought for me.

I believe the order number is 328074.

My daughter was very excited, having chosen flowers in my favourite colours, and has been asking since Saturday whether they had arrived. They have just been delivered this morning and are in a very sorry state. They are completely dry and floppy, the heads are almost falling off the roses, the foliage is wilted and the whole bouquet is squashed.

I would like my daughter to be refunded please. She has very little money and to have spent money on what should have been a lovely gift for me but instead is an apology for a bunch of flowers is not acceptable.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will have refunded my daughter.

Very sadly

Mrs Samantha Roberts

• El
      Ellenjgreen Mar 13, 2018

Ordered mums birthday flowers nothing like photo and wilted mum didnt want to tell me and hurt my feelings wish she had as ordered mothers day flowers for her they arrived late and dead..they are a complete mess as pictures prove.
      I awailt your reply and a full refund these flower cost me just under £40.

Lovely Flora World — strawberry pink blush

I a complaining because I am fuming, I ordered a set of these flowers from the companie and they were for my...

Lovely Flora World — delivery time and state of the flowers

I ordered a bunch of flowers with an extra 50% on top on Friday before 5pm. They were supposed to be...

Lovely Flora Worldflower deliveries

I've orfered before from them, but this time, the bunches we ordered for mothers day were appalling. My roses from my husband died within 48 hours. My mothers roses from her bouquet too, and the rest of her flowers were wilted. I'm awaiting a response of them. I want my money back or replacement bunches. I'm not hopeful. Turns out they've had a lot of complaints.

Lovely Flora World — I am complaining about my flowers I ordered

Hi I ordered your 12 different coloured roses all wrapped up nicely and tied with a orange bow and I did not...

Liverpool

Lovely Flora Worldmy flower order

Hi ordered flowers over two weeks ago for a surprise for my friends 40th Birthday . I could only email no telephone number l emailed to ask why they had not been delieverd was just fobbed off and was sent terms and conditions .They eventually arrived three days late were limp and was so embarrassed, have emailed again asking for a refund no response

Lovely Flora Worldflowers

Ordered red flowers for valentines day recieved rinkly old yellow flowers with mainly just leafs hanging out. Worst flower company ever, so many people have complained and they are still in service. Also no customer service or proper contact information. The whole day felt so ruined for my wife, but luckily my wife is quite understanding so she still appreciated me. Special days like valentines are mainly ruined by people who run these kind of scam companies.

Lovely Flora Worldproducts are worst online, they send out flowers without water and when they arrived they are dying

The company does not delivery on time, wasted monies, the order was for Valentines Days, they delivered 2 days after the date and surprising they send flowers without water, no flowers will survive water for 2 days, they arrived all curled up and brown on the edges, emailed company with Pictures and they are not interested and avoid the real question "Bad Quality Products", Better off buying from Supermarkets and do not waste Monies buying on line. Try claiming your monies back Via your credit cards as a charge back! "LORAWORLD" C INTERNET GB, their trading name

Lovely Flora World — don't use them

My sister is in the hospital now and is very sick, I can't visit her as I live in a different country, so I...

Lovely Flora Worldavoid at all costs

Why does not this company learn from their own mistakes? So many words were said, so many bad reviews were written. They have a lot of time to get their stuff together and improve their service, but they are still where they were and not planning to get better. How are you still operating having such a terrible reputation? Does anyone buy from you? It's marvelous if it's true.
            People, you're warned. If you don't want to get dead flowers and awfully made bouquets, you better stay away from these clowns.

• Be
                Beverley Clay Apr 08, 2019

I ordered the Mothers Day gift of flowers balloon & chocolates on the 29th March - we have still not received them, the email address no longer exists, no phone number!! Very annoyed that we cant contact this company!

• Li
                Lindylou123 Feb 25, 2019

Bouquet ordered for a friend's birthday. Didn't arrive. No answer from the company after several emails. Very disappointed as I had to ask my friend if she'd received them. Contacting my bank to try and get my money back.

• La
                Laura Allan Aug 21, 2018

This company is a joke, they should be closed down! I have not received either of my orders! I am out of pocket by £40 and I can't see them refunding me, this is terrible service do not but from this site! Lovely flora world

• Do
                Dons132 Aug 21, 2018

I placed 2 orders for flowers to be delivered on Saturday 11th March in time for mother's day. As of today, Wednesday 14th, they have not arrived. I have had no response to emails that I have sent. I'm appalled and embarrassed! This company needs closing down - absolutely disgusted!

• Tt
                TTinUK Aug 20, 2018

Received 2 days late and dying. Worst online flowers i have ever seen by far. They looked absolutely nothing like the picture on their website. Never again!! No response from company to my several emails. Very poor.

• De
                debt1664 Aug 20, 2018

Flowers have been paid for but no flowers delivered. No response after contacting customer services 4 times.

lovelyfloraworld.com — flower delivery service

Avoid this site like a plague and do not waste your money here! I bought some flowers for my wife from thi...