Loral LangemeierScam

Way to good to be near the truth but I was drawn in.

This is not only a Scam but is now so well know to my bank that I was told that there was nothing they could do about and that my best bet was to order a new card and send a email to the company confirm my actions. Also, you still must call the number to cancel. I will say this much now that I now how she makes money I will never be a victim of this type of scam again. We have requested a meeting with our local radio station to make it clear that they are supporting a scam artist. I suggest everyone in their listening area do the same.

• Ve
    veraloral Aug 13, 2010

I love her ideas. Langemeier's philosophy is that everyone should take an active role in their investment decisions.

• Bu
    BusinessIntegrity Dec 13, 2010

By the time each customer realizes the scam, they already pocket $200. With a radio station advertising, I am sure they get a lot of calls and making $200 per customer adds up very quickly. For those customers that dont check their credit card statements regularly, I feel sorry for them. They charged $127.00 just on the first month. How is this business getting away with this and nobody shuts them down?

• Tt
    ttruong87 Mar 02, 2011

Thank you navadis, I will contact the news station right away 650 AM [HOUSTON]. I just signed my death sentence an hour ago and fearful for the battle ahead. Bring it on Loral! Shame on people like her in today's economy profiting off other people in a dishonest and ill mannered way! I AM LIVID.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices