Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — 11787
12:03 train from penn station to Babylon, got off at lynbrook.
I had shown the conductor my ticket and she didn't realize so while I looked away she yelled "ALL TICKETS PLEASE" while staring directly at me. I showed her my ticket again and said "I had just showed you this". She had moved on but after I had repeated my comment to my friend turned to say "if you think that was directed towards you that's your problem". She moved on again and I had sat up and she turned her head and angrily said "do you have a problem?" I said no and she said "I hear your comments so I'm asking if you have a problem?" I felt attacked and uncomfortable being on this train and immediately wrote this complaint.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 17 min late train on sat 10/17-939 am train to penn from jamaica
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness