Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] — seating/ luggage
the 522 to ronkonkoma, car 7193. 8/1/18
2 women boarded the train with luggage in penn on this very crowded train and because it didnt fit on the overhead placed them on the seats
I explained to them the train is always full. one of the women put her bad under the seat the other left it on the seat saying where should I put it then. both another regular commuter and I said by the luggage area. needless to say she ignored this.
there are 5 people standing in this part of the car, one of whom could be sitting.
the conductor/brakeman came through the car at 6 but said nothing
should customer comfort be a prime concern?
announcements and enforcement should be consistent but rarely is.
More Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] Complaints & Reviews
- MTA-Long Island Railroad (LIRR) - senior/disabled fares on morning trains 
- LIRR - horrible service 
- Njt / Lirr / Mta Penn Station - men's restroom deplorable unsafe 
- LIRR - lirr 
- LIRR - noise and horn honking 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - trains skipping stops to pick up passengers
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - 17 min late train on sat 10/17-939 am train to penn from jamaica
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - customer service at penn station
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - overcharged 
- Long Island Rail Road [LIRR] - train cleanliness