[Resolved] LiveCareer.com — don't use this service
They make it appear like you will be getting a resume for $4.95 (which by the way is Highway Robbery)! Who in the world would subscribe to a resume service and pay $34.95 per month?!?
However, when you click to purchase you "$4.95" resume you are actually subscribing to their ridiculous resume service. If someone is looking for a job, they obviously would not want to subscribe to a service like this.
When you discover the $34.95 charge on your credit card statement with their number [protected]), you can cancel the service. However, they will still charge you a pro-rated amount. I discovered it fairly quickly. So, I was only charged $10.
But still, this company is the ### of the www using predatory techniques on a segment of the population that is struggling. Download Libre office and use something from their office suite to make your resume. Or download a resume template from Microsoft.com. But don't use this service!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More LiveCareer.com Complaints & Reviews
- LiveCareer.com - cancelation
- LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam
- LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card
- LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money
- Live Career - cancelation of my subscription