Live NAtion / VIP Nationfraud

[protected]
VIP Nation, Inc.
10866 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250
Los Angeles, CA 90024
On Saturday, October 27th my partner and I attended the Madonna concert using the Ultimate VIP Package. We were deceived by false/improper advertising. Seating chart offered when we purchased the package which cost a total of $3, 000 was the usual seating chart for the New Orleans Arena & our tickets were guaranteed to be in the Front Row. We could not find out our seat assignments until the night of the concert. So we were very upset to see the stage configuration in which we were at the very far end of the “stage” which was actually more like a runway backed up to approximately the 50 yard line. The center opening in the stage was full of standing room only people who had a much better view of most of the show than us obstructing our view of the Stage. My partner is handicapped & we couldn't see anything.Very tall security guards continually stood in front of us as well as someone filming the show who hit me numerous times with his camera & completely blocked my view whenever Madonna or her dancers were anywhere near our seats. This is unacceptable for the price I was charged. Had I known where the seats were when I purchased these tickets, I would have never spent $3, 000 for this "VIP Experience". In fact, it turned into a Horror.I needed binoculars to see Madonna which I did not bring as I thought we had FRONT ROW SEATS. I know that our seats were changed & our tickets were actually issued 2 days before the concert on October 27th. I paid for them in February of 2012 on my credit card.To make matters even worse, my handicapped friend placed a pair of Mardi Gras beads on the stage, & she was pulled out of her seat by 2 men who were Madonna's security guards, & pushed outside of the arena. She was in the cold without a coat, an ID, her purse, her cane, & she had no money, or keys to her house or car. She has Doctor's orders stating she cannot stand for more than 10 minutes at a time & she recently had a double knee replacement. The VIP Nation guards did not follow the protocol for the New Orleans Arena. In fact, they ignored her pain & complaints. She was bruised from the way they manhandled her, they further hurt her knees, & she missed all but 15 minutes of the concert. She was seen by an orthopedist a week later due to complications. I was told she would return to her seat. I was worried sick about her the entire concert. I was ready to walk out but I had paid too much money for this experience and was going to stay to the end.I also had no idea where to begin to look for my friend. When this was over, I found her in the outdoor handicapped area standing in the cold next to the locked vehicle. This was the most disappointing concert experience I have ever had. I am very angry and upset and feel I was robbed of $3000.00. If this was a “Ultimate VIP Package”, there was no VIP involved.
On their website, this is the promise they make to fans:
OUR MISSION:
To provide you with the best possible interactive entertainment experience through guaranteed preferred seating, VIP treatment, and unprecedented access to your favorite artists.
To work tirelessly to make your experience as exciting and hassle-free as possible
So, how do you handle the customers who feel your “experience” did not meet the expectations you promise? I am sick with the fact I paid $3000.00 to basically sit in the back. I will never buy any tickets again without knowing the stage configuration and seat numbers. How could we be so far back when we paid $25 for a presale code & purchased tickets within seconds of them going on sale? How could at the end of the runway part of the stage be considered a front row seat when there were people actually standing in front of the stage?
We were mislead by false and incomplete advertising and should be compensated at the very least for the obstructed view (and by the hits from the large movie camera to my face and upper body)& for my friends removal from the concert. Also they did not file the arena protocol when they removed her so there was no actual record of what they did. We called everyone the next day including the New Orleans Police Department.Their document also states they are Better Business Bureau approved although my research shows VIP Nation has an “F” Better Business Bureau rating & is not approved.
Also included are the photos of the 2 men who hurt my female 55 year old handicapped friend & left her in the cold without any money, ID, Keys, phone etc. One is a photo of the bruise on her arm from being pulled out. The view of the stage from our front row seat is not accurate because we had a zoom lens on our camera. We were much further away thean depicted in the stage photo.

• Fi
    financially drained Nov 05, 2014

I purchased 2 Shawn Mendes tickets a month ago through kijiji/vipnations and paid in full through Royal Bank e-tranfer $450
    Still no transfer of tickets and no reply from them. No one answers the phone and all voice mails full.
    I am very upset as my 17 year old daughter and her friend paid for these and now they are out the money and are devastated that they can't see the show.