Litton LoanHorrible customer service

A horrible loan company. I recently lost my job, was told to submit my termination letter, my husbands most recent pay stub and a short letter detailing why I needed a loan modification. I was told to call in 72 hours to follow up. I have a confirmation, for the fax I paid for. They claim the number I faxed was not a litton number. I was furious, where did my personel information go? No one could help. I demanded to have supervisor call me, no one has called. The default department does not have a direct number, nor does the modification department. You just have to keep going thru people who don't know what they are talking about. I've had it. I was informed there were 3 locations, but not one person is on the same page. I demanded to have the CEO's number, nope not allowed. I have to fax a written request to get that humber. I've never talked to such nasty people in my life.

• Ga
    Gary Beckett Oct 19, 2009

Too many time people are taken advantage of like this. We have found a great solution to that problem check us out at http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/cjbeckett. I am sorry to hear about your husband loosing his job. If he would like to look at a great business opportunity have him look at this web site also.