Little Play Landmultifunctional effervescent spray cleaner

R Sep 01, 2018

Product I ordered is completely different from what I received. Total fraud! Looks nothing like the product that is being advertised! Company must be held accountable for false advertising. They must deliver the correct consumer products or be cometely stopped from selling online and removed from social media! As comsumers we expect to receive what we pay for.

multifunctional effervescent spray cleaner

• Lo
    Lorigirlz Sep 06, 2018

I ordered the effervescent cleaner and it doesn't work AT ALL. It doesn't remove soap scum it doesn't remove grease... this is a total scam and I would like my money back. Took forever to get here and now it doesn't work anything like they advertise. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

• Lu
    luis Perazzo Sep 07, 2018

I place an order in august 2018, never received, order #LPL367729.Please advise how to solve this problem.
    Email: michis [protected]@msn.com. telephone [protected]. luis Perazzo.

• Qs
    Qster Sep 24, 2018

I also placed an order in August of 2018 and haven't received mine either. If there is a solution to the problem I would like to be notified by email at [protected]@sbcglobal.net. I will not order from this company again.

• Be
    Beth P. Marfil Oct 24, 2018

This is a SCAM. The effervescent cleaner does not work at all!

I want my money back!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM LITTLE PLAYLAND.