Linkedin Corp.social media company in mountain view, ca

N

I was a highly regarded LinkedIn member. Not only did I have 1, 000 Linked in connections, I published an article on LInkedin daily that many people read. LinkedIn influencers such as Richard Branson and Bill Gates noticed me according to LinkedIn. I wanted some help because LinkedIn would not allow me to contact my LinedIn connections unless I purchased InMail credits. I wanted to know how to do this but since LinkedIn has no customer service it was impossible to find out. I decided to use my LinkedIn articles to complain to Jeff Weiner about the lack of Customer Service. I did so in a satirical article that said Jeff Weiner had finally instituted customer service. I invited Linkedin members to attend a Linkedin barbecue at Linked in HQ on Maude Avenue in Sunnyvale, CA. I gave emails for Jeff, [protected]@linkedin.com, [protected]@linkedin.com, & [protected]@linkedin.com. I gave [protected] ext 2 and [protected] that do not work. My Linkedin account was suspended 3 days ago. I was told that I violated terms of service by posting this information. I was contacted by somebody from the nonexistent LinkedIn Customer Support asking for my phone number so that he could call me. He never called. I remain blocked and all my articles have been taken down. I have asked Jeff Weiner to unblock me on Twitter. I have threatened to sue LinkedIn for a civil rights violation involving my First Amendment right to free speech. None of this has worked. Jeff Weiner does not respond. Neither does anyone from LinkedIn.