LinerWorldLiner

J Apr 14, 2021 Review updated:

I installed my liner Sunday when the temperature was 82° and bright sunshine, fill the liner about halfway up and then turn the water off. Tuesday I went out to finish filling it and noticed a rip at the top where the liner folds over, this rip was not there Sunday at installation time it was not there Monday.

To me it looks like a stretch tear, I am now waiting to see if it tears in any other spots before I finish filling the pool up and have to drain 15, 000 gallons of water.

I sent an email to support along with pictures and immediately received a reply that said sorry we can't do nothing about this, yes I would like something done, no I don't expect a new liner but I do expect support, maybe in the form of patches or something else being as I do not believe this is my fault and that it is a manufactures defect. As in my fault I mean this tear did not appear until two days after water was put in.

I have an 8 inch overhang on the pool all the way around, I used a transit to make sure that the sand was level all the way around the pool and then I installed a Styrofoam cove, so the pool floor is level all the way around, there were no cuts, or sharp points on any part of the pool wall where this tear happened at.
James Cato
[protected]@sbcglobal.net

RESOLVED

• LinerWorld's response · May 06, 2021

We are sorry to hear about the experience that you have had with your LinerWorld order and would like the chance to make it right.
    You can contact us at [email protected] so that we can help to resolve the problem.

• LinerWorld's response · Jul 26, 2021

• LinerWorld's response · Jul 26, 2021

• Mm
    M Mully Jul 17, 2021

The first liner we put in our pool was an expandable glimmerglass design. The design is beautiful BUT the liner itself is a piece of crap. I live in Phoenix, AZ and by the end of the swim season the liner had totally faded. There were areas where it turned all white. I could've lived with that but the worse was the liner ripped on the bottom right on the seam. I took pictures of the rip and sent it to liner world. They would not give us another liner even though this was a manufacturer's defect. They pro rated it and said we had to get the same design liner. We just wanted a plain blue one but they said no. We just put the new one in and sure enough there are 2 areas where the seam is not connected properly. We are done with liner world! Poor quality and their warranty is a joke.