Lincarehome oxygenator internal filters never replaced on annual service calls, black mold growing out of it!!

Home Oxygenator I have had for 4 years now. Last year I spent 5 months in hospitals and rehab centers with respiratory issues. My daughter was certain that it had to do with 'something' in my home that was making me sick. She had the hosing replaced on the oxygenator and my portable oxygenator. We finally discovered that there is a filter inside the machine that we cannot get to, but, with a flashlight and peeking in we can clearly see BLACK FUZZY MOLD growing out of it. It is NO WONDER i have been SICK. DISGUSTING service.