Lincarebi-pap machine

D

I have been in the hospital for 3 months, and I have technically been discharged by the doctors. The problem is I cannot leave without a bi-pap machine because without it, I can die during the night, or relapse and have to return to the hospital. I had walking Pneumonia and almost died. I had a tracheotomy and was in a comatose state for a month. I have been brought back to the land of the living by the hospital. The hospital advocate and the doctors have fought fiercely to get Lincare to provide the machine because I am disabled and am a Medicare patient. Lincare has been relentless in putting us off, making excuses, and treating me as if they really don't care what happens to me. Because I am poor I cannot go out and just buy one new. Even renting them can cause me financial difficulty because of the deposit. There is no other company in my area other than Lincare, so I am stuck here having to have my dignity taken away as well as being made to suffer for no other reason than to bring them some type of joy. The lazy unprofessional personnel people that they employ are hateful, spiteful people. Do not allow them to fool you into thinking they care because they don't.