Liligalreturned clothing

L Nov 19, 2018

I returned three pieces of clothing to Liligal using ticket # T6965474985 and the RMA # [protected]. The USPS tracking number is 9505514513968304100199 and was received at Lilgals company on November 3, 2018 at 9:59 a.m. I still have not received my refund and today is November 19, 2018. What is the delay of getting my refund? It's been 11 business days and I should've received it by now. Are you waiting for the 30 day return expiration date to happen so you don't have to give me my refund? If this is how Liligal does business, I will no longer be making any purchases from your company and I will let my friends know not to order from your company too. Also, I never can login to your website. It keeps telling me that my email address or password is incorrect. Well, it's NOT. If I change my password, it still won't let me sign in to your website. What kind of company is this???? It certainly is unprofessional and very irritating to any of your customers which, by the way, you're going to lose. You need to make your website and returns more "user friendly". I'm VERY disappointed how my order is being handled.