Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Logo

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg

Complaints & Reviews

Complaint not materilised since May 09

Complaints of 1

ComplaintNo Datedd/mm/yyyy Details Source
181004 07/05/2017 I have noticed that the name of agent has been cha...more I have noticed that the name of agent has been changed from Mr. Kapil Dhawan to Mr. Minhas of Tibbi village of Punjab. Pl. clarity why it so. I sent a mail to the concerned branch but till date there is no response by them. A line of reply with return mail will be highly appriciated. Purshotam Purshotam Ohri PORTAL
The above is my complint filed on 07.5.2017 has not been decided as yet. What will be fate of my complaint? No body in the Branch office bothers about my e-mail sent before 7.5.2017. Pl. intervein and expedite.

anamikaagrawal Sep 28, 2011

Dear Sir,
    My father(Late MurliDhar Kanodia) was LIC Policy holder (Policy no: 212139494, 212139495, 210159675).He expired in Dec'10, First Nominee was my mother but she expired 8 years ago.Now I(Mrs Lalita Agrawal) and my Sister-in-law(Mrs Anita Kanodia) are second nominee of this policies.
    We have given request for relieving of money i.e-: 20, 000, 20, 000, 10, 000.But we are not getting any response regarding the same.We have given written complaint as well, but no steps have been taken in this regard till now.
    I feel very bad about the way in which such organizations are handling the customers.

Rip off

POLICY BOND NOT RECEIVED FROM MORE THAN ONE YEAR and they told me that you give an application for getting the new policy bond if i don't received the policy bond then why i will pay again...

• Ra
    rakesh srivastava Aug 22, 2008

my policy no.-217462087 its policy bond not received more then one year. Branch office no response for it matter.
    please make may policy bond.
    Policy No. - 217462087
    D.O.C.- 17-11-2007
    Table & term - 188-20

Payment without my consent

Re: Life Insurance Corporation - LIC

Today morning I got sms on my mobile that a payment has ben made at LIC for Rs. 7115 . Well, It is very much shocking to me as First of all how could ICICI make payment on my behalf WITHOUT MY CONSENT which was mandatory as per my understanding with ICICI when their people contacted me to offer such utility bill payments facility and they assured me that they would never make any payment without my consent .

Secondly the due date for my next LIC premium is 28th may 07 , not 23rd may, this is again very disturbing and loss to me as I have to bear all interest and charges whatever you will debit to me on this account .

3 rdly, upon my call to inquire about it your one Mr. Anand from Mumbai assured me that no such transaction has happened and I should ignore this sms and should remain worryfree BUT I was not satisfied and I called up again and this time one lady picked up and with careful handling she definitely confirmed that 'Yes ' one such transaction has taken place but then she said that systems are down so she was unable to answer me on the question of 'CONSENT' as how could it be made without my consent. AND then she advised me to call after half and hour.

I am absolutely at loss to understand about such negligence and careless handling of credit card account of one of your customer. I want my this complain to be noted with full seriousness and action to be taken 1st. to reverse the transaction for which I never consented, 2ndly. no charges should be debited to me for which I am not responsible and thirdly take disciplinary action against the erring staff of yours who has done this careless transaction without my knowledge and consent.

Please apprise me your action or else I will have to take appropriate legal steps to protect my rights and safeguard from such faulty actions of yours and to recover my amount which you made to lic without my consent and also for the compensation for all the harassment and mental torture which I am going through.

I hope to listen from you soon,

Thanks, yours faithfully,
Ratan kumar Jain.

• Mm
    MML Verma Sep 11, 2007

Why r u complaining against LIC? It is the dirty? Work by ICICI Bank alone!

Policy No.123582607
    I have given my cheque to the concerned manager in LIC, Model Town Branch, DELHI 110009 on 27 Fweb, 2008.
    I regret I have not received the Receipt so far as they say that this policy has not been allotted the units & awaiting head office approval.

Pls solve this problem & issue necessary receipt

Policy No.12358607

Pls send instruction the LIC Model Town Branch to deposit the renewal Cheque & issue receipt

Policy No. 123582607

Pls issue necessary instruction to the LIC model Town Branch to deposit the Renewal Cheque

• Hi
    Hira Ballabh Sharma Nov 12, 2008

Policy No.120252516

I have been depositing premium regularly against the above policy at Connaught Place Branch. But now a days computer is not getting other branches connectivity. Today on 12th Nov'08 I have gone to LIC, C P Branch to deposit the premium but the dealing person has written LAPSE on the back side of the cheque and asked me to go to Branch 123, at Model Town Branch, New Delhi. Please let me know the status of my Policy. What is the reason behind it.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Regards,