Life Cell Skinbilled bank account b4 trial period up

I have documented emails stating when the product was sent along with an enclosed packing slip stating when it was mailed. The "terms and conditions" for return state quite plainly that the bank account will not be charged until the 30 day trial period is up. I called them and cancelled, receiving a RMA # online, and mailed it 2-3 day mail, five or six days before my trial period was up. On that same day, they charged my bank account, causing me to go into overdraft and incurring approximately $100.00 of additional overdraft fees due to this charge and this charge only. I plan to turn them into the Better Business Bureau also.

• Updated by Bonita Childs · Apr 14, 2018

They reel you in try product for free than in small print before 30 days charge your card 189.00 Than 149.00 every month

• Updated by Bonita Childs · Apr 14, 2018

Tryed product didn’t work as promised wanted refund no one answered .Couldn’t get a return slip

• Bo
    Bonita Childs Aug 20, 2018

It garenteed results and I saw none plus I broke out so I want a refund been trying to get one no luck

• Lu
    Luisa Ortega Aug 20, 2018

This company is creepy and fraudulen offer a simple cream and stole the information of people and take money without authorization of clients

• Bu
    Buves Apr 03, 2014

The company Life Cell skin is ripping customers. They offered free trials, and I needed to pay only for postage, which was $3.99. I paid for the postage and received three samples. But after that the company started to charge me every week. I sent them emails and tried to call, but no one replied. They took already about $300 and I wanted to stop them. Please, post your comments if you know how to stop these withdrawals.