LICHFL Financial Services — housing loan
Loan number [protected]
We received a letter dated 10/08/2018 about change in rate of interest to 9.10% . However, the letter was dispatched on 30th October 2018. How can a letter get dispatched so late?
Also note that the interest is shown as 9.4% in the LICHFL portal. Please clarify which is the correct data that we need to rely upon.
We as a customer gets confused about this irrelevant and inconsistent data provided and maintained by LICHFL.
When i tried to log in a complaint through customer portal, the location is not getting picked up and not allowing manual updation as well.
More LICHFL Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- LIC Housing Finance - loan cheating
- LIC - delay and inefficiency in handling policies
- LIC - lic agents fraud
- LIC - non receipt of survival benefit for money back policy
- LIC Ajmer - delay to deliver of policy
- LIC Housing Finance Limited - mentally harssement in loan sanctioning
- LIC Housing Finance - not processing the loan
- LIC/Jeevan Saral - policy not activate
- LICHFL Financial Services - revision rate of interest high! lic agent not provide the correct data's to my spouse and they are cheated home loan along with construction
- LIC - unethical act - bribery