Liberty National Life Insurance CompanyLiving lifestyle plus cover

M

We took out a Living Lifestyle disability cover in 2013, disclosed all illnesses I had at the time and answered all the questions on the form honestly. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2016. When I tried to claim they used every medical condition I had for the past 8 years against me to prove that I lied when I took out the policy, they cancelled my policy after a 10 month long fight based on non desclosure. I didnt disclose that I went to a psychotherapist with my husband for a marriage problem in 2010 and that I went for physiotherapy in 2012 due to sleeping on a futon mattress. When I proofed them wrong and rediqulas, they ended up blaming my docters report even though he clearly wrote "symptoms for the past year". They are a bunch of thieves. I would like to know how many people died because Liberty did not pay up.