Liberty Mutual Insurance — auto insurance pricing
I signed up for auto and renter's insurance that were applied a discount for bundling.
However, the starting date was two weeks later than I requested. When I called back to make the change, I was charged $120 more than the original quote.
Consequently, I cancelled before the policy went into effect. And hopefully, I will be getting my refund.
I think this is outrageous and a perfect example of price gouging. All the bogus excuses given to me were disgraceful.
If you want to stay in business, you need to be more considerate of your customers.
More Liberty Mutual Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - workers comp claim 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant 
- Liberty Mutual - worst insurance company ever 
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability claim 
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability denied 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - the customer service the way the interviewer conducted his interview very rudely making presumptions
- Liberty Mutual - fraudulent billing 
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - billing
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - my claim and parts
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - maria j sotomayor sr. claims resolution - direct dial: 407-430-4772