LG AppliancesRefrigerator

V Oct 10, 2020

In mid july 2020, my lg refrigerator stopped working. I lost all my food it was a night mare and a mess. They could not get a tech out for 10 days I argued and said this was unacceptable. Finally, on the 28th after waiting the 10 days the tech arrived. Fixed the fridge and so far its working as of 10/10/20.

I had to purchase a small refrigerator to hold us over - i'm a single mom with kids so you can imagine how difficult this was. I was reimbursed for the food $300 by lg. I was also told that I would be for the mini fridge. After many calls was told the check was on it's way only to be lied to over and over and over. Then I get one super jerk from the executive team who says "no your not getting that check" and hung up on me. I was persistent and finally reached a person who apologized - said this is one huge paper trail of them saying you;ll be reimbursed for the mini fridge - she got the check approved and it was supposed to be sent. Well it's over a month later - no check, they lie lie lie and are the worst customer service oh and their bogus "executive team" you wait forever for. This company is awful! Makes awful appliances! Stick to phones! I want my check for $89! Mind you, there's also a big class action lawsuit on the model refrigerator I have because they make total crap!