Lexington Law Firm — illegal charges to debit/credit card
I hired Lexington law firm to help dispute some issues on my credit report. I called and closed my account in March of 2008, but in April they charged my account again. I talked to a representative named "Lance", who told me that they could only credit the money back to my account with a supervisors approval. After 3 weeks of this, and no calls back from the "supervisor" I called again and "Lance" claimed that he credited the money back to my account, and that it would take 7 to 10 days for the credit to appear in my account. The VERY NEXT DAY, Lexington Law charged by account for a MAY payment. I once again called and was told that it would be credited to my account. It has now been about 3 weeks since the second credit should have gone into my account. I went to my credit union and paid 10 bucks to stop payment and prevent any further drafting of funds from my account. I also called "Lance" again and was told that the money didn't go back into my account because it did not clear their "third party' clearinghouse. Now, it seems, it will be ANOTHER 5 to 10 business days to get my money back, if I ever do.
More Lexington Law Firm Complaints & Reviews
- Lexington Law - Fraud and cheating
- Lexington Law - Money stealing!
- Lexington Law - Fraud and lies
- Lexington Law - illegal money withdrawel
- Lexington Law - Unauthorized billing
- Lexington Law - Not A Company of their Word!
- Lexington - credit repair
- Lexingtonlaw.com - I wasted money on useless papers
- Lexington Law Firm - unauthorized transactions
- Lexington Law - Credit