Levi's — jeans
I bought a pair of 710 skinny jeans just 4months ago and it ripped. I emailed levi's customer service and they replied either to head back to the store I got it from, or to mail it back for review. So I went to the store and the store personnel told me cause I wash my jeans too often. I know jeans are not meant to be washed and all I did was hand wash and lightly dip it in soap water just once so far. And she said cause I wore it for a long time. I repeated that this pair of jeans is just 4 months only and that's a long time?! She said yes. I'm appalled by the quality and customer service. Not what I was expecting from levi's.
More Levi's Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops or pocket ripped
- Levis - belt loops
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levi's 724
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levis 505 belt loops ripped off
- Levi Strauss & Co. - political stance contrary to u.s. constitution!