Levi'sjeans

G

I bought a pair of 710 skinny jeans just 4months ago and it ripped. I emailed levi's customer service and they replied either to head back to the store I got it from, or to mail it back for review. So I went to the store and the store personnel told me cause I wash my jeans too often. I know jeans are not meant to be washed and all I did was hand wash and lightly dip it in soap water just once so far. And she said cause I wore it for a long time. I repeated that this pair of jeans is just 4 months only and that's a long time?! She said yes. I'm appalled by the quality and customer service. Not what I was expecting from levi's.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices